There are three types of people you should be following up with:
- "Suspects" - people in your target marketplace
- "Prospects" - people who have responded to your marketing but have not purchased yet
- "Customers" - people who have purchased your products or services
This page covers the follow up process for your "Customers". Next page
covers "Prospects" - people you need to persuade to make their first purchase.
Follow up emails
can help you build your email business after the sale as well as before it.
It helps you learn whether your customers are happy with their purchases, encourage future purchases and invite more customers.
A follow up message asking the customer to submit ratings and review of the item(s) purchased and on the purchase experience: product, order process, shipping, etc.
Follow up emails
are a great way to build up your review content. You should only send emails for orders that have been shipped and delivered.
Email send times vary by the kind of product purchased, but we recommend ten days after purchase to send the emails. Email Marketing produces higher ROI than any digital marketing or print catalogs.
Reviews are becoming a key source of purchase process, and follow up emails will encourage posting reviews. We will make all your visions possible with multiple email templates and limitless editing options.
Follow up marketing will boost your closing rate and dramatically increase your customer satisfaction. Start winning more sales today by implementing your own follow up marketing system.
- Creates dialogue inside your customer community
- Generates significant percentage of your posted reviews
- Additional touch point with your customers
- Additional revenue from follow-on purchases
- Fresh SEO content can help boost your website's search engine rankings
- Shares knowledge and encourages collaboration in your products and services