Post purchase follow up email marketing
Follow up emails can help you build your email business after the sale as well as before it.
It helps you learn whether your customers are happy with their purchases, encourage future purchases and invite more customers.
A follow up message asking the customer to submit ratings and review of the item(s) purchased and on the purchase experience: product, order process, shipping, etc.
Follow up emails are a great way to build up your review content. You should only send emails for orders that have been shipped and delivered.
Email send times vary by the kind of product purchased, but we recommend ten days after purchase to send the emails.
Reviews are becoming a key source of purchase process, and follow up emails will encourage posting reviews.
- Creates dialogue inside your customer community
- Generates significant percentage of your posted reviews
- Additional touch point with your customers
- Additional revenue from follow-on purchases
- Fresh SEO content can help boost your website's search engine rankings
- Shares knowledge and encourages collaboration in your products and services
Rating System is the ideal partner to help you manage your online rating and reviews. More features »