Rating System.com is a hosted, easy-to-use Rating & Review or/and Q & A service.
» Rating & Review software allows your customers to review and rate your company's products, services, or any media - virtually anything that can be rated.
» Q & A software allows you to meet your customers needs and provides a powerful service for current users.
Please, check our User Guide.
- It's a completely hosted ratings & reviews or/and Q & A solution. No software to install.
- Our system allows you to combine different types of ratings into one rating box.
- Rate and review products, services, blogs, movies, music, forums, cars, restaurants, hotels, websites, software, phones, travel, books, electronics, stories –-anything!
- Completely Web 2.0 and AJAX-based system eliminates page reloads for a better user experience.
- FAST -- it takes only minutes to integrate on your web site.
- Customization and integration is as easy as "Google Adsense."
- It can be easily integrated with your authentication system so you can connect with your customers.
- You own all your rating and review content. You are always in control.
- You can manage, modify and delete your customer ratings and reviews.
- Customizable styles -- colors, layouts, and rating graphics.
- User ranking is based on number of ratings posted and usefulness.
- Instant Email Notifications.
- You can require users to be logged in to rate. Or ratings and reviews can be anonymous.
- Web site might use our login/signup implementation or specify logged userID cookie name or allow anonymous user to rate.
- Why Choose Us?
- We will give you Quality, Integrity and Results.
- Our solutions are based upon industry leading technologies, practices and years of experience.
- How do We Calculate Rating Average?
We give our customers an option to use bayesian formula to calculate average rating.
The bayesian average is a statistical technique used to reduce the noise due to low sample counts.
In effect, the less item has votes, the more it is pulled towards Initial Average.
We calculate a rating of an item based on the “believability” of the votes. The greater the certainty based on the number of votes, the more the Bayesian rating approximates the plain, unweighted rating. When there are very few votes, the bayesian rating of an item will be closer to the average rating of all items.